Naturally data oriented? Love process and problem solving? Join our Tracker Hub team and develop your career in the world of data.
TRA is an award-winning insight agency intent on solving the complex problems organisations face today. Combining our understanding of human behaviour with intelligent data capability we put people at the heart of the organisations we work with.
Responsible for providing a continuous source of market intelligence for clients, integrating external and survey data sources seamlessly, this role will see you managing the day-to-day mechanics and ongoing improvement of tracker programmes.
Working collaboratively with our wider team and utilising your superb organisational skills you will be responsible for ensuring business insights and reporting are provided to clients in an accurate and timely way.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is naturally curious with passion for problem solving and delivering real world solutions using data and quantitative research.
- Has the ability to put data in context, utilising business acumen to meet research objectives
- Is comfortable in managing projects and stakeholders
- Is able to think innovatively and creatively to find solutions, with a desire to learn and develop
- Has excellent attention to detail, written and oral communication skills, is results focussed, and can work in a fast-paced work environment.
- A keen interest in Maths, Statistics, or a related field
- An understanding or desire to learn scripting surveys and automation
- Is interested in what is going on in the world, business and cultural.
Why work here
Winners of Best Innovation Programme at the 2018, 2020 and 2021 AFR Boss Most Innovative Company awards, we are an agency challenging the status quo and influencing decisions.
We are a curious, creative, and multi-disciplinary team committed to delivering amazing work built on our values of collaboration, creativity, and clarity.
We will take your career to the next level, with amazing on-the-job learning experiences and a strong and structured development environment.
We have a supportive and inclusive environment, and we love to have fun together. From regular social events to our weekly sharing sessions, we relish a good opportunity to celebrate who we are and what we do.
How you work, where you work, and when you work is in your hands. TRA Flex is just one more way we challenge the status quo. If you would like to join a diverse group of thinkers and adopt a flexible approach to work-life balance, this is the place for you.
And of course, the competitive salary package underpins the experience.
We want to hear from the learners, the open minded, the collaborative.
This is an exciting opportunity that will see combine your business acumen with your technical skills to make a big impact on the work we do. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.