Naturally data oriented? Are you process and analysis driven? Join our Data Team and develop your career in the world of data and insights.
TRA is an award-winning insight agency intent on solving the complex problems organisations face today. Combining our understanding of human behaviour with intelligent data capability we put people at the heart of the organisations we work with.
You will be the data whizz who plays a key role in delivering and executing programming and testing of our market research surveys. Working collaboratively with the Data team and utilising your superb organisational skills, you will enable the wider team to draw meaningful insights from valuable data collected from our questionnaire programs.
We are looking for someone who:
- A focus on quality and strong attention to detail
- Has experience using Decipher or similar survey programming languages (Survey Monkey, Survey Gizmo, Type Form)
- Has familiarity with XML, SQL, SPSS or similar is advantageous
- A working understanding of scripting surveys and/or tracking
- Is comfortable with managing projects and stakeholders
- Is curious with an understanding of how project objectives impact how surveys are displayed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, is results focussed, and can work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Has the ability to put data in context, utilising business acumen to meet research objectives
- Is interested in what is going on in the world, business and cultural.
Why work here
Winners of Best Innovation Programme at the 2018, 2020 and 2021 AFR BOSS Most Innovative Company awards, we are an agency challenging the status quo and influencing decisions.
As the only dedicated market research agency to be recognised across the prestigious AFR BOSS Best Places to Work awards system, we have been awarded 3rd place in the Media and Marketing category in this years’ AFR BOSS Best Places to Work Australasia list.
We are a curious, creative, and multi-disciplinary team committed to delivering amazing work built on our values of collaboration, creativity, and clarity.
We will take your career to the next level, with amazing on-the-job learning experiences and a strong and structured development environment.
And of course, the competitive salary package underpins the experience.
We want to hear from the learners, the open minded, the collaborative.
This is an exciting opportunity that will see combine your business acumen with your technical skills to make a big impact on the work we do. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
To be considered for this role you need to have the right to live and work in New Zealand
You like TRA, but this isn't for you
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team, so if this isn’t the right role for you, explore our other listings or slide into our DMs to find out what is on offer.