Commercially savvy? Client centric? Storyteller? Come join our expanding Client Service challenging the status quo.
TRA is an insights agency intent on solving complex business problems. We put people back at the heart of the organisations we work with, and in doing so help them foster success and see the opportunities for growth.
We too are growing and looking for ambitious and strategic insights professionals to work alongside New Zealand’s top organisations solving problems and enabling decision making.
About the role
Seen as a trusted partner, this exciting opportunity will see you play the leading role in a number of key client relationships, understanding and exploring their businesses objectives, and working with them to design and deliver solutions that enables decision making and unlocks growth.
Taking an active role in the delivery of amazing work, you will be responsible for leading the research and insight process to deliver actionable and strategic insights.
As a team leader, you will use your coaching and development skills to lead and develop effective project teams ensuring great outcomes are delivered and team members are supported and developed.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is data agnostic, and comfortable talking to a wide variety of specialities such as quant, quant, culture, strategy, and behaviour change.
- Has an excellent knowledge of insights covering a range of project areas, including such as tracking, usage and attitude, brand and communication development and testing, innovation and NPD
- Develops deep understandings of the businesses you work with.
- Builds long lasting relationships that deliver the best value to both parties.
- Feels at home both behind the tools and in the boardroom.
- Innovatively and creatively find solutions and is open to new ideas.
- Desires to encourage, train and develop others and share knowledge / expertise company wide.
- Sets an example, is a leader within their own work and with clients.
Why work here
Winners of Best Innovation Programme at the 2018 and 2020 Australian Financial Review Most Innovative Company awards, we are an agency challenging the status quo and influencing decisions.
We are a curious, creative, and multi-disciplinary team committed to delivering amazing work built on our values of collaboration, creativity, and clarity.
We love to have fun together, from regular social events to our weekly sharing sessions, we relish a good opportunity to celebrate who we are and what we do.
And of course, the competitive salary package and career advancement opportunities underpin the experience.
We want to hear from the relationship builders, the commercially savvy, the challengers, the client centric, the data diggers, the storytellers, the curators, the inspirational, the collaborative and the action orientated.
If that sound like you, apply now.